Editors, science writers, journalists and bloggers working at print, web, radio, tv or others are welcome to register for Life Sciences Baltics.
Top 5 reasons to cover Life Sciences Baltics as a journalist
- Take part in the largest gathering in the Baltics countries dedicated to life sciences, innovation and business links with science
- Learn about the latest hot topics in life sciences and innovations
- Meet world-known experts, key decision makers, industrial leaders and researchers from more than 30 countries
- Discover the Lithuanian ecosystem of life sciences
- Develop your personal contacts with life sciences community in the Baltics
We offer a variety of amenities and services to help you while in Vilnius, including
- A media center with internet, printer and internet connected work station with PC
- Semi-private interview spaces
- Snacks, beverages and coffee
Accredited journalist at Life Sciences Baltics have free access to all conference sessions, panel discussions, exhibition area, lunches and coffee breaks.
The media center is accessible only to those participants with media badges.
The Life Sciences Baltics team will assist with arranging meetings and interviews with Life Sciences Baltics speakers and VIP.
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Life Sciences Baltics Communications Manager